geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo in Eclipse question
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:50:43 GMT
If you modify your project.xml to add another dependency,
you .classpath will need to be updated as well.  Eclipse uses
the .classpath to resolve its dependencies.

You can update the .classpath by deleting it, and rerunning maven -o
eclipse inside the particular project.  Or you could open it up and
add it by hand.  The latter may be quicker.

Let me know if you have further problems.

Thanks.