geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Confluence link on the welcome pages
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 09:19:15 GMT
I will reimport again tomorrow and migrate all of the content to the
DOC10 space.

I will let ya know when its done.

Um, not sure but we might want to limit write to the DOC10 space to
publishers, not just anyone who creates an account.  We can create a
community space as a free for all, but we might want to keep a
tighter leash on the docs.

Anyways, just a thought.  Now I gotta crash and get some sleep.

--jason

On Dec 6, 2005, at 1:01 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> Jason D. just got a license for the confluence hosted within the ASF
> FYI, http://geronimo.zones.apache.org is now licensed.
>
> We have an OSS 200 user license at the moment, which should be
> fine  for now.  I'm asking about getting an unlimited now.
>
> --jason
>
> Can't we just move the confuence (on Atlassian) V1 Documentation
> Draft over here!?
>
> Cheers!
> Hernan
>
> Aaron Mulder wrote:
>> I would prefer to try to keep the documentation index together and
>> direct people to a documentation page on the Geronimo site, and from
>> there have links to all the documentation sources -- Confluence,
>> MoinMoin, the online books, etc.  I'm not sure it behooves us to try
>> to break out separate links to each one on the welcome page and so
>> on.
>> Thanks,
>>     Aaron
>> On 12/6/05, Joe Bohn <joe.bohn@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>> Dain,
>>>
>>> Sounds like a good idea.  Will you be creating these URLs with the
>>> redirects (I assume only a committer can do this)?   If you let
>>> me know
>>> when they are complete I'll update the web console welcome and
>>> welcome
>>> page to reference these instead.  We would need these links (just
>>> one or
>>> two additions to your list Dain):
>>>
>>> http://geronimo.apache.org/issues ==> jira (problem tracking)
>>> http://geronimo.apache.org/wiki ==> our current wiki