geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: Editable files other than .bat and .sh files and CRs LFs
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 17:19:48 GMT
I thought is was a discussion only about line endings....

To clarify, I am for using windows line endings in the zip file and
unix line endings in the tar.gz file.  I am against leaving out some
of the files from the distros (i.e., they should have the same files,
just different line endings).

View raw message