geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Editable files other than .bat and .sh files and CRs LFs
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:11:59 GMT
i don't particularly care about line endings but I think trying to make
half of our distros unusable by half of our users by leaving out some
of the scripts in each distro is pointless.  What harm exactly is there
in including all the scripts in both packages so you only need one for
all your machines?  This is going to hurt who how?

My apologies if I sound too negative but I can't think of any reasons
leaving out some of the scripts would be a good idea.

thanks
david jencks