geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Manu George <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: OpenEJB Question
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:19:42 GMT
Hi Gianny,
              I get it.But the problem is if I put this  jar  in the repo of
my existing Geronimo Instance it fails to start due to de-serialisation
problems.
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Could not extract
gbean data from configuation
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl.loadGBeans
(ConfigurationManag
rImpl.java:130)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl$$FastClassByCGLIB$$fbed85d2.i
voke(<generated>)

 I guess this is because I have apps deployed in the server which have EJBs
and the EJB class in TranQL has changed. So to replace this I need to
install geronimo again and deploy all the applications and data sources :-(.
So I might as well build a later version from source. If there is a way to
resolve this other than by uninstalling all apps please let me know.

Thanks
Manu