geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Daisuke Kameda <kamin...@cc.rim.or.jp>
Subject Re: Apache mini Geronimo (mini-G)
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:52:32 GMT
Thank you for your reply, and I'm sorry late to reply.

Bharath Duggirala wrote:
> I guess such an assembly/configuration could be phrased as Apache Geronimo
> *Personal Edition*...just another indication that s/w is getting more and
> more personalised and the user can take a call on the bits and pieces of the
> s/w he wants to live with.

I have read a article about Geronimo Architecture.
URL:http://www.jaxmag.com/itr/online_artikel/psecom,id,690,nodeid,147.html

So, I thought the new package which involve Geronimo's subset and other
framework (e.g. Spring or Seasar(URL:http://www.seasar.org/en/) ) will
be released.

If we will be able to make Personal Edition, it is also good news.

--
Daisuke Kameda  mailto:kaminmat@cc.rim.or.jp
   Japan KDE Users' Group:  President