geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Daisuke Kameda <kamin...@cc.rim.or.jp>
Subject Re: Apache mini Geronimo (mini-G)
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:46:23 GMT
Hello All,

Aaron Mulder wrote:
> In truth, I think we can go further in allowing for a "mini-Geronimo".
>  For example, right now IIRC the core J2EE configuration contains
> OpenEJB, and we could probably break out OpenEJB into a separate
> configuration to let you easily configure a server without it.  I
> think I've been convinced that more/smaller configurations is the way
> to go, though we haven't figured out for sure how granular they should
> get.

I've been conducting technical investigation of Geronimo by the
direction from a superior official, and I am referring to the document
which you are writing very much. Thank you for a great work.

btw, what mentioned above are very interesting for me. I read many
interviews and technical articles, and I found that the same thing is
described at the some of them.

Are there any concrete plans?

Regards,
--