geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jakob Færch (Trifork)" <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Java Adventure Builder Reference application
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:35:49 GMT
Jacek Laskowski wrote:
>> I still haven't gotten nearer resolving the issue I was referring to
>> in my mail of 2005-12-15 (the findByPrimaryKey method which doesn't
>> see an entity created in the same transaction ctx).
>> My mail didn't foster any responses; would it be possible for you to
>> ask someone who's in the know about OpenEJB whether this looks like a
>> bug or a deployment issue?
>

> I had to miss it. I'll be looking into it and will respond.

Sounds fine.

> Thanks for the patches! I didn't apply them, so if you could create a
> new one with the diffs between your changes and the latest sources it
> would save me lots of time. Thanks again for your contribution!

I got at few conflicts when updating. First thing tomorrow I will
resolve them, check that the application deploys and seems to be working
on my system, then I'll attach a new patch.

I'm trying to make the status mails work. I'll look further into that
tomorrow; hopefully my cry for help on the user list will help me decide
  what to do next.

Jakob