geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jakob Færch (Trifork)" <>
Subject Re: Java Adventure Builder Reference application, status
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:49:06 GMT
> Whoohooo! I had lots of work the past week and couldn't spend much time 
> on it. Thanks for taking it over during that time (but please attach 
> your work to the JIRA issue as soon as possible).
>> To make best use of our time, maybe we should let me have a try at the 
>> application specific things?
> What do you mean? Let's talk it over.
>> I haven't yet succeeden in having the maven script unpack a new server 
>> automatically, and the startup procedure I'm managed to get working is 
>> very clumsy. Maybe you could look into these issues some time? If you 
>> want it, I could distribute the diff on my sandbox/adventurebuilder 
>> directory now - if you don't need it, I'll wait until the application 
>> is  working.

What I meant was that it would be very nice, if you could spare the time 
to fix the unpack server/distribute application issues.

I guess from your questions regarding the maven deploy plugin that you 
might already be onto this.

I still haven't gotten nearer resolving the issue I was referring to in 
my mail of 2005-12-15 (the findByPrimaryKey method which doesn't see an 
entity created in the same transaction ctx).
My mail didn't foster any responses; would it be possible for you to ask 
someone who's in the know about OpenEJB whether this looks like a bug or 
a deployment issue?

> If you could publish your changes by attaching a patch to the JIRA 
> issue, it would be the best way to go on (and hopefully invite others to 
> contribute). I'll be committing my changes later today.

My status is now that I've finally gotten the various web services and 
JMS queues wired up so well that I can submit and order and see it reach 
  "Completed State". I have an issue with the activity supplier sending 
quite a lot of duplicate invoices. I'll look into that today, but I 
guess it would make sense for me to create another patch.

Should I make another patch against revision 357942, or should I wait 
for you to commit your work and the patches I uploaded yesterday, and 
then make the patch against those files?


View raw message