geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jakob Færch (Trifork)" <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Java Adventure Builder Reference application, status
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:49:06 GMT
> Whoohooo! I had lots of work the past week and couldn't spend much time
> on it. Thanks for taking it over during that time (but please attach
> your work to the JIRA issue as soon as possible).
>
>> To make best use of our time, maybe we should let me have a try at the
>> application specific things?
>

> What do you mean? Let's talk it over.
>
>> I haven't yet succeeden in having the maven script unpack a new server
>> automatically, and the startup procedure I'm managed to get working is
>> very clumsy. Maybe you could look into these issues some time? If you
>> want it, I could distribute the diff on my sandbox/adventurebuilder
>> directory now - if you don't need it, I'll wait until the application
>> is  working.

What I meant was that it would be very nice, if you could spare the time
to fix the unpack server/distribute application issues.

I guess from your questions regarding the maven deploy plugin that you
might already be onto this.

I still haven't gotten nearer resolving the issue I was referring to in
my mail of 2005-12-15 (the findByPrimaryKey method which doesn't see an
entity created in the same transaction ctx).
My mail didn't foster any responses; would it be possible for you to ask
someone who's in the know about OpenEJB whether this looks like a bug or
a deployment issue?

> If you could publish your changes by attaching a patch to the JIRA
> issue, it would be the best way to go on (and hopefully invite others to
> contribute). I'll be committing my changes later today.

My status is now that I've finally gotten the various web services and
JMS queues wired up so well that I can submit and order and see it reach
  "Completed State". I have an issue with the activity supplier sending
quite a lot of duplicate invoices. I'll look into that today, but I
guess it would make sense for me to create another patch.

Should I make another patch against revision 357942, or should I wait
for you to commit your work and the patches I uploaded yesterday, and
then make the patch against those files?

Kindly,
Jakob