geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Release 1.0 Status - Release Candidate 20051219 Available for Review]
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:09:46 GMT
Aaron,

Looks like you updated the RELEASE-NOTES in the root of the build tree.  Part of
the build process is that this file needs to be located in
modules/scripts/src/resources/ where it is picked up and placed in the built
distributions.  We need to fix this in the build process as having the file in
two places will only continue to cause this problem.

DJencks, can / should we copy the files from the root of the tree to the
modules/scripts/src/resources or simply delete them out of the build tree and
make the modules/scripts the only official copy?

thoughts?