geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Release 1.0 Status - Saturday the 17th
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:02:19 GMT

FYI, I put a patch out there to quiet the error notifications in
GERONIMO-1375.  It affects the security, tomcat, and jetty components in
minor ways.   Not sure if this is the best way to fix this.   However,
since invalid userid/pwd are typical failures I felt that debug messages
were more appropriate rather than warning (which is more in line with
what tomcat had anyway).

I also put a UI fix out there for the login error page which was missed
earlier when the main login page was updated to remove the links and add
the About image.  It's GERONIMO-1379 and only affects the login and
login error JSPs.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn