geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Release 1.0 Status - Saturday the 17th
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:37:24 GMT
I've extracted and built a fresh copy of the 1.0 branch..

I no longer see the TradeEJB exception reported in GERONIMO-1372!!!!!!

However, I still see the "unknown default host" reported in
GERONIMO-1377.  So, doesn't look like the 1372 fix addresses the 1377
problem.  Jeff had suggested building head. Is there some other fix in
head that isn't in the 1.0 branch that addresses this?  Last time I
built head (last night).. I didn't see the "unknown default host" error.

Also, concerning the conversation as to whether 1377 is a showstopper..
   Of course I'm sure that Jeff's assessment that there is no functional
problem is totally accurate.  However, I suspect the presence of this
message in the log at initial startup will cause confusion and many
questions among new v1 users.  It may give the wrong initial perception
that the default geronimo v1 configuration doesn't work properly.

Hopefully Jeff will tell me that this is fixed in "head" and will
somehow be moved to v1..

On an unrelated note, I did see an exception during shutdown ..

http://www.rafb.net/paste/results/H4vwRo78.html

Is this covered under any other JIRA?

BTW, How long do the www.rafb.net paste entries last?

Thanks