geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 1.0 Status - Saturday the 17th
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:56:02 GMT
I'll take 1377.  At this point I am no longer seeing the error after
receiving the fixes so far.  Can others please try Tomcat from head
(since this was intermittent) and see if these errors still persist?

I'll give it a few days and if I hear no issues I will close it out.

I am pretty sure it was connected since the starting of the web app
forced Tomcat to run it and it had no Host to apply it to.

Jeff