geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Release 1.0 Status - Saturday the 17th
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 15:26:31 GMT
Here is the lost of outstanding defects and their status:

In Process
GERONIMO-1364 - update welcome pages to point at HTTP redirects in the
geronimo.apache.org site
GERONIMO-1371 - Geronimo startup/shutdown issues
GERONIMO-1375 - Invalid login to console should not produce stack trace
GERONIMO-1377 - Startup Warning on tomcat - unknown default host.

Completed
GERONIMO-1363 - DayTrader still using old geronimo-spec files - applied by Matt
GERONIMO-1372 - Exception during startup - TradeEJB - Fixed per Dain
GERONIMO-1373 - DB info portlet not working correctly - Applied by Matt

I would like to get the reminaing 4 knocked out today and respin a build tonight
if all these issues are addressed or we know they will not be.  The major ones
are behind us.  It sounds like we're going to have to spin an Open EJB 2.1.0 or
some such release per the fix from Dain.

Any volunteers on the other issues?  Please assign them to yourself or send a
note in this thread with your intent so everyone knows what the others are doing.

Great work folks.  I think we're almost there.

I have to run some Christmas shopping errands this morning (EST) and will get
back on in the afternoon.  If someone needs me for some reason please feel free
to call my cell (919)656-0564.

Cheers.

Matt