geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: proposal : lets do an RC for a week or so before leaping to the 1.0 ? [Re: [VOTE] geronimo-1.0 (3rd try)]
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:05:37 GMT
Geir,

We need to fix the outstanding issues so here is no argument there.  I talked to
Jencks this morning and it looks like there is an issue with dependencies not
working correctly.

the DayTrader issues are not in the application but rather in that the web app
appears to be initializing before the EJB container is initialized and is
causing the object not found exeception.  This needs to be fixed.  Dave and I
are chasing this down today.

Regarding the press release we've updated the Geronimo web site to let folks
know that it really isn't out yet.  For the time being I see that as being
covered although I'm interested in how to do the release when its actually
ready.  It was unfortunate that the release went out when we were clearly not
ready.  Thoughts on how to address that issue?

Matt