geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started on the Console
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:41:52 GMT
Hi Jason,
there are more up-to-date documentation on the following site:
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1692

Look specially under the "Administration" section for console related
info. It would be great if you can also contribute with some content for
the documentation.

Cheers!
Hernan