geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Getting Started on the Console
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:40:20 GMT
Great!

I think the wiki is out of date with a lot of the console information.
The look and feel that we recently implemented from Epiq has really
improved things and I've integrated a fair amount of it.  Of course
there are still a number of rough edges and even if there weren't with
UI you're never really even "done". :-)

So I would recommend either filling in some of the missing functionality
or working to clean-up what is already there to follow better portlet
programming practices and utilize/create clean management interface.
There's also plenty of bugs to fix.

Joe