geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] geronimo-1.0 (3rd try)
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:29:36 GMT
Kristian,

FYI, I tried your scenario with both the tomcat image and the jetty
image on Win XP using both IE and FireFox but could not recreate the
problem with the empty page for the web console.   What platform and
browser are you using?

One problem that I am aware of is that you cannot save a link to the
login page for jetty and then attempt to login using that that link to
the tomcat server started on the same machine with the same port.  The
login page will be presented but after you enter your credentials you
will get a 404.  Is this what you are seeing?

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net