geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] geronimo-1.0 (3rd try)
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:04:18 GMT
I am removing my +1...and making this a -1.

The following errors occur:

[*********>              ] 40%  37s Starting geronimo/tomcat/1.0/car
07:55:03,808 WARN  [MapperListener] Unknown default host: localhost
[*********>              ] 40%  38s Starting geronimo/tomcat/1.0/car
07:55:04,528 WARN  [MapperListener] Unknown default host: lo

Which means the tomcat plan is corrupted or the config.xml has a
problem. I will look into this and see what is going on.

Jeff