geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Köhler <Kristian.Koeh...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] geronimo-1.0 (3rd try)
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:36:04 GMT
Hi

just downloaded the new binaries, extract them and start the server.
(geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.0.tar.gz)

The server starts up successfully but when I try to log in to the web
console an empty page is shown. (tried under Windows and Linux).

(http://localhost:8080/console/login.jsp - ok)
(http://localhost:8080/console/portal/welcome - empty)

The day trader application is working but have some wrong html-links in it.

I'm not sure if it's my fault but if someone else seeing this problem
here is my non binding -1. ;-)

Kristian