geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: New binaries
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:44:59 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I just had a short look at the contents of the tomcat zip. A few
comments, but I can not tell, which of these are actually problems. In
general: a lot of the subdirs under geronimo-1.0/var do not exist any more:

- directory geronimo-1.0/deploy/ does not exist any more (was empty
previously)

Tomcat stuff:

- directory geronimo-1.0/var/catalina/ROOT/ does not exist any more
(contained a simple root context previously)
- directory geronimo-1.0/var/catalina/conf/ does not exist any more
(contained a web.xml previously)
- directories geronimo-1.0/var/catalina/logs and
geronimo-1.0/var/catalina/work do not exist any more (empty previously)

Derby stuff:
- directory geronimo-1.0/var/derby/ does not exist any more (contained
subdirs geronimo-1.0/var/derby/UddiDatabase/,
geronimo-1.0/var/derby/DaytraderDatabase/ and
geronimo-1.0/var/derby/SystemDatabase/ previously)

ActiveMQ:

- directory geronimo-1.0/var/activemq/ does not exist any more
(contained subdir journal previously)

Naming:

- directory geronimo-1.0/var/ldap/ does not exist any more (contained
subdir system previouly)

Others:

- directory geronimo-1.0/var/txlog/ does not exist any more (contained
two files how1_[12].log previously)