geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [WEBCONSOLE] Start Playing with Pluto 1.1?
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:07:47 GMT
Was this discussed at ApacheCon and was some groundwork laid?  If so,
can somebody please post the results here?

Was there any discussion of moving Pluto out from the console web app to
be a base Geronimo component (like the Servlet or EJB containers)?
This would make it possible for Geronimo to host end user portals.  Any
discussion about the advantages/disadvantages of switching from the
Pluto Portal to something like JetSpeed2?

I'm very interested in helping with this effort and perhaps simplifying
the console build/packaging structure as we upgrade the Portal and
possibly extend support for user portals.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net