geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Another OpenEJB Question
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:07:42 GMT
Hi,

I am surpised that OrderItem.setOrder_orderId gives an error. Could you
please provide the stack trace (the TranQL part + the first OpenEJB
element) along with the DDs?

FWIW, there are a couple of integration tests for CMP and CMR overlap
scenarios in the OpenEJB tree:
sub-project: modules/itests
test class: org.openejb.test.entity.cmp2.cmrmapping.CMRMappingFacadeBean
DDs:  src/cmp2/cmrmapping

Thanks,
Gianny