geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Fwd: OpenEJB Question
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:43:11 GMT
Hi Aaron,

I'm happy to cut a 1.2.2 TranQL release tomorrow night. However, and as
pointed out by Manu, there was also an OpenEJB impact. So, it seems that
we also need to re-cut an OpenEJB release. So far, I have checked in the
fix to trunk and I will port the fix to the v2_0 branch if we decide to
re-cut OpenEJB.

Thanks,
Gianny