geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: OpenEJB PK issue
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:35:16 GMT
You are right! And thanks for reviewing my commits :)

Indeed, buildFaultHandler is still creating the wrong type of
IdentityDefiner. I thought that all dependencies on the various
IdentityDefiner implementations were removed from OpenEJB thanks to the
introduction of IdentityDefinerBuilder; obviously, two references have
been forgotten :(

About createCMPFieldAccessors, the
relatedEntity.getPrimaryKeyFields().size()  test must also be replaced
by an isCompoundPK test. However, it seems that we should add a special
processing to handle a CMP field mapped to a FK column referencing the
(single) PK column associated to a compound PK having a single field.

Thanks,
Gianny