geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [Vote] Geronimo V1.0 Release binaries
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 04:30:15 GMT
We are currently going through the final testing phases and have the binary
images available for review.  These images represent what we will be making
available to users after we confirm the final set of tests.

Please take some time to download a binary and review it for completeness.  The
  binaries you will be most interested in are:

http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/geronimo-1.0/

geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.0.tar.gz
geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.0.zip
geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.0.tar.gz
geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.0.zip

The .gz files are for *nix platforms and the .zip binaries are for Windows.

There are other files in the distribution for your reviewing pleasure like
source and signature files.

Please post your votes and comments.  Thanks

[ ] +1 Release these binaries

~ Matt