geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r356493 - in /geronimo/devtools/trunk/modules/eclipse-plugin: ./ features/org.apache.geronimo.installableruntime.feature/ plugins/org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model.edit/src/org/apache/geronimo/x ml/ns/naming/provider/
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:33:41 GMT
Sachin Patel wrote:
> In the plugins directory. (org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model.edit) The
> bundle activator is generated dynamically along with the rest of the classes
> until I get to each of them individual to do custom overrides on the
> generated code for our editors.  So currently there's only about 4 or 5
> classes in the repo for that plugin.

When I do a build of the eclipse plugin, I see messages like this:

[java] [emf.XSD2Java] >>  Generating Java class
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model.edit.GeronimoEMFEditPlugin

Then hit a compile failure a bit further on:
   [javac] Compiling 5 source files to
C:\home\apache\devtools\modules\eclipse-plugin\plugins\org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model.edit\target\classes
C:\home\apache\devtools\modules\eclipse-plugin\plugins\org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model.edit\src\org\apache\geronimo\xml\ns\naming\provider\EjbLocalRefTypeItemProvider.java:21:

package org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model.edit does not exist
import org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model.edit.GeronimoEMFEditPlugin;

The five source files in the *.model.edit.* directory are:
  EjbLocalRefTypeItemProvider.java
  EjbRefTypeItemProvider.java
  NamingItemProviderAdapterFactory.java
  ResourceEnvRefTypeItemProvider.java
  ResourceRefTypeItemProvider.java

Building against the 1.0 branch. Any suggestions for how to debug?

Thanks,
Bill