geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disasterous problem with 2 spec jars
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:25:13 GMT
I just took a look at the Sun version of the BodyPart class, and it is
similarly truncated (although it supports a setParent() method in
addition to getParent()).  It appears that the eclipse compiler is
adding this incorrectly.  It makes sense that it shouldn't, since the
BodyPart class is abstract.  It NEEDS to leave all of the unimplemented
methods unimplemented to ensure that subclasses complete the concrete
class contract.

Rick