geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Quick update on long run for Geronimo based on 1.0 Build
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:38:15 GMT
Here is a quick update on the long run I started last night.  So far G has been
running for 12 hours and 30 minutes.  Overall the stability is looking good.
Over 884,000 transactions were completed with a 50 user load.  DayTrader was
running in Direct Mode with a database population of 5000 and 10000 quotes.

There is a small memory leak that I'm starting to research.  The leak is very
small and leaked about 15MB over the 12 hour period whle driving the 2-way under
100% CPU load.

I attached a slide with the summary of this data for your viewing pleasure.

This is really good news and thought I'd pass this on as we're in a very solid
position for the 1.0 release.

Matt