geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Geronimo 1.0 Status ... Countdown to release
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:25:45 GMT
All,

We wanted to update everyone on where the release stands.  A lot of progress has
been made in terms of reducing the number of JIRAs, identifying minor bug fixes
and preparing for the final certification and testing.

Here is the plan for tonight (as of 23:25 PST):

Finish some final mods for the release
Start a certification set of tests
Continue testing the release.

For tomorrow morning (assuming all goes well tonight) we will have a release
candidate for download and review and begin a vote with that candidate.

Please take some time to download the binary and test out the server and provide
your feedback.  We're keenly interested in your feedback.

Thanks for your patience and hats off to the G-team as they've been working
diligently here at the ApacheCon hackathon to drive this release to completion.

- Matt