geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP example web app
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 00:03:01 GMT
Hi Jeff,
I have a working LDAP sample application already documented on the
confluence site
(http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Configuring+LDAP
).
I would like to include your sample to the security section
(http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Security
).

It would be great if you can FW me your app and any documentation you
may have so I can add it to the current security documentation. (so far,
I have not been able to make a successful build on 1.0)

Cheers!
Hernan