geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: LDAP example web app
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:42:14 GMT

Jeff Genender wrote:
> I created the application for a LDAP Demo app, added a config, and
> edited the assemblies in head for Jetty and Tomcat.
>
> I checked this in to head...but it doesn't seem to want to start
> automatically.  I have to start it form the console (or command line).
>
> Can someone explain how to get these to autostart?

I see that you already found config.xml..

> Also it appears the jetty assembly is running Tomcat in head.
>
> If I can get the app to start automatically, I will move this over to
> the 1.0 branch.

You may want to consider adding this to the list of examples on the
welcome page (applications/welcome/src/webapp/index.jsp) as well as
adding an entry to:
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Samples+for+Apache+Geronimo

Also, the "installer" should include this app in the list of apps that
are layed down when "samples/examples" are selected.