geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: OpenEJB Question
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 23:17:56 GMT
Hi Manu,

This method is always supposed to get a String value.

When a custom primary key is used, its type must be declared in the
ejb-jar.xml DD via the prim-key-class element. Also, the primkey-field
elements in both the ejb-jar.xml DD and openejb-jar.xml DD must not be
set; these elements should be used only whne the CMP has a simple
primary key. Could you please confirm that none of these elements have
been set?

Thanks,
Gianny