geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject [WEBCONSOLE] Start Playing with Pluto 1.1?
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 02:58:13 GMT
The Pluto team is preparing to release pluto-1.1-ALPHA.  In addition to
simplifying the container to be much easier to embed and customize, we
have added support for runtime portlet deployment.  I understand that
this is something that you guys might be interested in.

I have begun looking at your webconsole and think plugging in 1.1 should
be pretty simple.  If you're interested, I'd love to work with some of
you at ApacheCon and help you get upgraded.

Let me know,

David