geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Installer: Default Web Container Selection
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 02:10:22 GMT
Ok then based on this...

I hope that this group takes into the account of all votes, including
those that use the app server, our community and users.  If we cannot be
neutral, then minimally we should let the users decide what they want as
a default container.  If everyone wants Jetty as a default, then I am
behind it.  But if a majority want Tomcat, lets give the community what
they want.

A vote was put out...lets see what our users want.

Jeff