geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does there need to be a default web container?
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 23:39:28 GMT
+1 - I don't think we should make the decision for the user.

It would be even better if the installer in a "Choose Your Web
Container" page, provided a URL or link to a page on the Wiki that
provided information that would help them make an informed decision.

See related ideas in http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1314

John