geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Installer: Default Web Container Selection
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:20:52 GMT
[ X ] Make Tomcat the default web container install selection

( Tomcat is the container that users in my environment prefer, probably
not for technical reasons though ).

Would be nice if in the future we could provide some feature and
performance comparisons between the two to help users make an informed
choice.

John