geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <drw_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [M1] Plugin hell, help desperately needed - JIRA 1308 created
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 03:39:20 GMT
JIRA-1308 has been opened for this and I am creating the patch files to
attach right now.

configs/geronimo-gbean-deployer/project.xml - uncomment the following
         <dependency>
             <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
             <artifactId>geronimo-packaging-plugin</artifactId>
             <version>${geronimo_version}</version>
             <type>plugin</type>
         </dependency>

assemblies/j2ee-installer/project.xml - insert the following new dependency
         <dependency>
             <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
             <artifactId>geronimo-izpack-plugin</artifactId>
             <type>plugin</type>
             <version>${pom.currentVersion}</version>
         </dependency>

-Donald