geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Epiq Geronimo Team <geronimot...@epiqtech.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web Design - New Versions Updated From Feedback
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 02:29:14 GMT
Joe,

You mentioned the navigation - that is an area that we could use a
little bit of assistance on.  I think the key areas that we could use
some help on would be what are the primary navigation links (ie what
should go into the tabs) and the navigation links on the left as these
will be consistent thoughout the site.  The area on the right can be
used for featured information.  Does anyone have ideas about what should
appear on these areas?

Epiq Team