geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Mulder <me...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web Site Design
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:15:45 GMT
Epiq Geronimo Team wrote:
> We have been working on possible web site designs and would like to
> obtain the feedback of the community.   Here are five different design
> types:
>
> http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/apachegeronimoweb.htm

These look great!!  I like all of them.

I think it might be interesting to see a hybrid of #1 and #5 (keep the
blue feather header of #1, but mix in the sleek edges, top right bar,
tab style and heading style of #5).

I also like the white header a lot in #2 and #3 because it really
emphasizes the falling feather motif, which is one of the project's most
distinctive branding elements.  Even if this style isn't used for the
website, it might look great for presentation templates, documentation,
event invitations, etc.

How cool would it be to somehow get this new site launched in time for
the 1.0 release?!  All of the screenshots are good enough for now.  You
could just put something up and refine it over time.

Cheers,
Erin