geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jakob Færch (Trifork)" <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Java Adventure Builder Reference 1.0.3 webapp deployed
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 13:46:51 GMT
Selvaraj, Saraswathi (Cognizant) wrote:
> Hi Jakob,
>     Herewith I am resending all the latest plans along with the jms plan that I have.
 Still now I don't have plans for mail & principal objects.

>    The plans included:
> (1)     activitysupplier-plan
> (2)     airlinesupplier-plan
> (3)     bank-plan
> (4)     lodgingsupplier-plan
> (5)     opc-plan
> (6)     processmanager-plan
> (7)     jms-plan

Thanks a lot. I have started to incorporate the plans that are not in
the repository into application plans to match the deployment script; I
will continue this evening (it's 3 pm now).

I guess it would speed up my work a tiny bit if you would distribute the
  sql to create the data tables not already created by ab1.0.1.sql in
the repository.

Kindly,
Jakob

(I have been unable to connect to cvs.apache.org all day, so I apologize
if any of my requests are already in the repository)