geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Adventure Builder Reference 1.0.3 webapp deployed
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 01:45:40 GMT
Selvaraj, Saraswathi (Cognizant) wrote:
> Hi Jacek,
>
>      I solved the url issue by including the <web-service-address> tag
> in the POEndpointBean defined in opc-plan.
>
> We have to deploy all the modules because the OPC- depends on the rest
> of the modules.
>

> Apart from the previous plans that I have published, major changes
> includes the CMP relationship definitions in the activitysupplier-plan
> and opc-plan
>
> (I am not able to view the previous plans that I have published already
> in the thread now….why?)

Hi Saraswathi,

I don't know either, but have committed the plans quickly so that they
won't disappear again ;) Thanks for them! (doh, I just realized I didn't
  include your name in the commit msg, sorry).

I'm sure you know it, but these plans weren't complete and I had to
modify them a little. Also, there's no complete mapping for OPC module
and thus the deployment will fail at the moment. I decided to commit the
changes to the repo, though, to let others work on them and send patches ;)

Thanks again for the plans. I'll be looking into the remaining pieces
later today (tonight?).

> S.Saraswathi

Jacek