geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence link on the welcome pages
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 21:01:38 GMT
Jason D. just got a license for the confluence hosted within the ASF
FYI, http://geronimo.zones.apache.org is now licensed.

We have an OSS 200 user license at the moment, which should be fine  for
now.  I'm asking about getting an unlimited now.

--jason

Can't we just move the confuence (on Atlassian) V1 Documentation Draft
over here!?

Cheers!
Hernan