geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Startup Warning related to running Tomcat Examples on Jetty
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:41:55 GMT
Thanks for the tip!  Have updated the wars and renamed them.  Also have
created a patch to update the dependencies that reference the war files.
  All have been attached to:

Can someone please publish the wars to ibiblio
(http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/geronimo/wars/) and commit the patch?

Thanks
-Dave-