geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Confluence link on the welcome pages
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:21:29 GMT

Dain,

Sounds like a good idea.  Will you be creating these URLs with the
redirects (I assume only a committer can do this)?   If you let me know
when they are complete I'll update the web console welcome and welcome
page to reference these instead.  We would need these links (just one or
two additions to your list Dain):

http://geronimo.apache.org/issues ==> jira (problem tracking)
http://geronimo.apache.org/wiki ==> our current wiki
http://geronimo.apache.org/download ==> our download page
http://geronimo.apache.org/IRC ==> IRC - do we need a redirect for this?
http://geronimo.apache.org/moreSamples ==> Additional Samples (on
confluence)
http://geronimo.apache.org/confluence ==> Confluence  ***

*** Based on the earlier responses I assume that we want to keep the
confluence link on the welcome pages.  Would this not be needed with the
PDF that is also being discussed or do we also want the live link as well?

There are a few others but they are already hosted in geronimo.apache
such as Documentation, FAQs, dev & user mail archives.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net