geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Roesgaard Færch <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Java Adventure Builder Reference 1.0.3 webapp deployed
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:18:09 GMT
Selvaraj, Saraswathi (Cognizant) wrote:
> Hi Jacek,
>
>      I solved the url issue by including the <web-service-address> tag
> in the POEndpointBean defined in opc-plan.
>
> We have to deploy all the modules because the OPC- depends on the rest
> of the modules.
>

> Apart from the previous plans that I have published, major changes
> includes the CMP relationship definitions in the activitysupplier-plan
> and opc-plan
>
> (I am not able to view the previous plans that I have published already
> in the thread now….why?)

I haven't been able to find any messages in the thread containing any
more plans than the two in your message today, so you're not the only
one unable to view the plans.

Would it be possible for you to resend all the plans you are currently
using (including the jms plan I guess you must have written and plans
for mail and principal objects if you have gotten so far)?
Without these plans, the effort I am able to put into the adventure
builder will most probably duplicate the work you have already done,
which is a shame when we're this close to getting the app to run.

Kindly,
Jakob