geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence link on the welcome pages
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 15:24:18 GMT
Hi All,
I would like to keep the link to the confluence site (the one hosted by
Atlassian). Jason is working on getting a confluence site (licensed)
hosted in one of the zones. Whenever the decision is taken on (if)
moving the wiki, then we can update the console in the next refresh or
as an intermediate "fix".

For an immediate (but yet temporary) solution I would suggest, once the
confluence doc is officially moved (if it is moved), to have a redirect
on the Atlassian site.

Cheers!
Hernan