geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: Startup Warning related to running Tomcat Examples on Jetty
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:47:38 GMT
It might be that Jetty has a lot more instrumented as gbeans
(eg filtermappings, servletholders etc etc) than tomcat so
we see this error message because the gbean relationship
level is awry, whereas if tomcat is not so instrumented with
the filtermappings etc as gbeans then this error can't occur.

Jan