geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence Setup
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 00:29:18 GMT
Jason Dillon wrote:

>>> Is there a way we can set the footer on every page to say that any
>>> content contributed to the Wiki is under the ASL 2.0 license, with a
>>> link to the license, or have a notice on the edit page?   Documentation
>>> contributions should not be any different to code contributions.
>>

>> Agreed, I'm sure there's a way to set a footer containing the license.
>

> If someone can give me the text that should be on the footer I can
> easily add that to all pages in all spaces.
>
> --jason

I am not a lawyer...  Something along the lines of (roughly based upon
statement in attachment page in JIRA)..

Contributions of content on the Geronimo Wiki imply a grant of license
to the ASF for inclusion in ASF works (as per the Apache Software
License, Version 2.0 ยง5)

The above would have a link to the 2.0 license page.

Should this be checked on legal-discuss?

John