geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who wants to write POP and IMAP transports? [status]
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 19:12:42 GMT
Bruce Snyder wrote:

>On 12/5/05, Rajith Attapattu <rajith.attapattu@redknee.com> wrote:
>

>>Where can I find these classes have they been ported to the trunk from
>>the sandbox???
>>

>See modules/javamail-transport and modules/mail.

The javamail APIs are in the specs tree, not in the geronimo code tree,
which are not part of the normal geronimo checkout.  To get this code,
issue

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk specs

You'll want to issue this from the geronimo root directory...this code has dependencies on
other parts of geronimo
to build.

The code of interest is specs/javamail and specs/activation (which has a number of the mimetype
handlers used to
manipulate messages).